Paul Bearer

Ideas and possibilities for 2023

6 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Revisiting all proposed ideas and possibilities since the start of this year.

This post is definitely up there in things that have aged like Daniella Westbrook's face.

There's three weeks left, Jinxy McJinxington! :D

• Like 3

Mohamed Al-Fayed is 94 next month and has kept a really low profile in recent years despite seeing the Duke and the Queen put in the ground so maybe another possibility for 2023.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, openviews said:

Mohamed Al-Fayed is 94 next month and has kept a really low profile in recent years despite seeing the Duke and the Queen put in the ground so maybe another possibility for 2023.

He's on my 2023 shadow list but he may be a possibility for 2024 or 2025. I don't think he has any health issues.

1 hour ago, When The said:

He's on my 2023 shadow list but he may be a possibility for 2024 or 2025. I don't think he has any health issues.

It's been noted that his health is failing. However, there has been very little information regarding if it's just down to old age or if there's any illness. 

3 hours ago, openviews said:

At least they saw his son put in the ground though eh? After they saw him smashed into an underpass pillar…

Didn’t  realise it was a competition like.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, When The said:

Lady Colin Campbell who is friends with his wife hinted strongly months ago on her YouTube channel that he did have health  issues.  It was in response to wild speculation he is financing Harry and Meghan  in order to support their attacks on the royal family.  Part of her slap down  of the crazy idea was he wasn't in robust enough health to partake in any kind of plotting or scheming and hadn't been so for quite some time. 

I think there is a decent chance next year is his year.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Lady Colin Campbell who is friends with his wife hinted strongly months ago on her YouTube channel that he did have health  issues.  It was in response to wild speculation he is financing Harry and Meghan  in order to support their attacks on the royal family.  Part of her slap down  of the crazy idea was he wasn't in robust enough health to partake in any kind of plotting or scheming and hadn't been so for quite some time. 

Will be back in my personnal list and I would be happy to see him on the official one tbh

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Will be back in my personnal list and I would be happy to see him on the official one tbh

Wise choice 

12 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I saw rumours he has dementia. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, When The said:

Can see him making 100 as he always looked a bit younger then his actual age.

Will Camel Virus (MERS) take off in the coming weeks and months and claim a few scalps???

• Facepalm 1

7 hours ago, travelman said:

Joyce Randolph Honeymooners actress,

Max Baer Jr, The Beverly Hillbillies

I'll be astonished if Joyce Reynolds makes any lists next year seeing as how she's dead.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

I'll be astonished if Joyce Reynolds makes any lists next year seeing as how she's dead.

Joyce Randolph is a completely different person from either Joyce Reynolds.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Just now, Death Impends said:

Joyce Randolph is a completely different person from either Joyce Reynolds.

Oops. I'm just up and reading is bad for me these days. :lol:

Also I'm guessing in this wintry weather Reading is a bad place to get to...

• Like 1

729849185_ScreenShot2022-12-13at11_33_41PM.thumb.png.79fb899294775a06828062a67700bb55.pngHal Linden of Barney Miller he's approaching 90. 

John Astin the Addams Family he'll be 93.  Although he looks pretty good for his age. 

Screen Shot 2022-12-13 at 11.34.32 PM.png

June Lockhart

Ruth Buzzi

Bernie Kopell

Robert Blake (Baretta)

8 hours ago, travelman said:

729849185_ScreenShot2022-12-13at11_33_41PM.thumb.png.79fb899294775a06828062a67700bb55.pngHal Linden of Barney Miller he's approaching 90. 

He's approaching 92 actually 

15 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

Casual mention that Janey Godley's cancer is back and has said her current tour could be her last.

Can she succeed to the Duke of Edinburgh’s mantle of ‘casual racist’?

• Haha 2

On 19/11/2022 at 23:28, arghton said:

Been a month again - here's 28 Nov up until 31 Dec. Old (85+)/ill celebs/"celebs"/oldest folks and others for formspotting, etc part five or something.

2 Dec: Klaus Obermeyer, 103, David Piper, 92, 

Saw Piper today and looks very well. Looks to have lost some weight so looks much healthier and was walking much better than in recent years. Looked in his early 80's if I didn't know better.

• Like 2

On 30/11/2022 at 17:30, Windsor said:

Poor Lady Susan Hussey has been forced to retire because some idiot over appropriated her own culture to compensate for the fact that she is a boring Brit. 

The stress of it, and the disgrace, may have a detrimental impact on her health. 

Lady Susan Hussey has personally apologised to Ngozi Fulani at Buckingham Palace.