Windsor

Deathlist On The Net

We're literally the only google hit for "frankie boyle 104 productions" or "last orders 104 productions".

Also the top match for "104 Productions" is these guys, who don't look like they'd be up to the task of producing a celeb obit TV show.

381344_255322397855726_624873430_n.jpg

Holly Willoughby is the one on the right!

• Like 1

We're literally the only google hit for "frankie boyle 104 productions" or "last orders 104 productions".

Also the top match for "104 Productions" is these guys, who don't look like they'd be up to the task of producing a celeb obit TV show.

Maybe I wrote it wrong and it should have been 0104 Productions or even 01/04 Productions. :reading-glasses:

What are the chances of this sort of coincidence?

A few years ago, it was easier to find famous Belgians than it was quality halfbacks.

The old homestead's been robbed I tells ya..

Our three minute appearance on Radio 4 can't be far away. Put your best clothes on guys, we're under surveillance.

We got a mention (and a link) in yesterday's 'The Fiver' blog in The Guardian, and the headline, no less.

381344_255322397855726_624873430_n.jpg

Holly Willoughby is the one on the right!

And I am reliably informed that the one on the left is Lord MacAlpine.

I thought it was Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder.

I thought it was Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder.

Whoever it is, the one on the right is fucking useless at rock, paper, scissors.

• Like 1

Being bored, I had another look at what other web sites have to say about us. I found the following amusing:

My Star Collector, apparently a site for car collectors, features a blog entry about us. Not all readers approve:

This is the same kind of garbage that belongs on the front cover of those magazines in the "Mental Midget" shelves at the grocery store check-out line.

Encyclopedia Dramatica' date=' a Wikipedia lookalike for the comically challenged, don't like us, but we get great praise nonetheless:

It is the most famous deadpool on the internets.

We have fans in Korea:

데쓰노트가 아닌 데스리스트 http://www.deathlist.net/ 라는 싸이트가 있습니다. 일전에 한번 소개를 했는데 오늘 댓글이 달려서 다시 찾아 봤습니다. 이 싸이트는 살아 있는 유명인중 죽을 것 같은 확률이 높은 사람들을 순위로 매기는 싸이트입니다.

좀 악취미이긴 하지만 김정일의 죽음까지 예상한 걸 보면 어느정도 신빙성은 있네요

Finally: according to urlspy our site has an estimated worth of $6,180.43, presumably $CAN.

regards,

Hein

Not a direct mention but look what comes in at no.3 of Wikipedia's English language most viewed. Own up, who's been pressing F5 every other minute all year?

I have it as my home page...

*hand up*

I too have my eyes on the page like a hawk.

Also regarding the article, I love what the #1 is for Japan... stereotypes always have some truth to them, don't they?

English translation UNITED STATES.(United States??? Have we moved?) - Deathlist, is a website that since 1987, deals with "predict" the date of the death of a large number of personalities in the world, and weeks ago, it was reported that Margaret Thatcher would pass away on March 8th.

Year more "successful" on this site was in 2008, which had 14 hits, among the 50 predictions made earlier this year. In this year, hit the target in five opportunities: filmmaker Michael Winner; singer Patty Andrews, Reg Presley, The Troggs's voice and President Hugo Chavez.

Each year, the site publishes a list of 50 names of "candidates" to pass away, based on data provided by the users and the health status of the most important people on the planet.

Among the candidates for this year also include João Havelange, George Bush Sr, Nelson Mandela, Kirk Douglas, Fidel Castro, Jake Lamotta, Stan Lee, Henry Kissinger and Peter O'Toole.

• Like 1

English translation UNITED STATES.(United States??? Have we moved?) - Deathlist, is a website that since 1987, deals with "predict" the date of the death of a large number of personalities in the world, and weeks ago, it was reported that Margaret Thatcher would pass away on March 8th.

Year more "successful" on this site was in 2008, which had 14 hits, among the 50 predictions made earlier this year. In this year, hit the target in five opportunities: filmmaker Michael Winner; singer Patty Andrews, Reg Presley, The Troggs's voice and President Hugo Chavez.

Each year, the site publishes a list of 50 names of "candidates" to pass away, based on data provided by the users and the health status of the most important people on the planet.

Among the candidates for this year also include João Havelange, George Bush Sr, Nelson Mandela, Kirk Douglas, Fidel Castro, Jake Lamotta, Stan Lee, Henry Kissinger and Peter O'Toole.

It is interesting to see which of the picks are pulled out by a particular audience as most significant. If I were Peter O' Toole I would be chuffed to bits by being selected in such illustrious company. Apart from the obvious discussion of his impending death.

ooh...

This website highlights how our culture’s obsession with celebrity has now gone too far. We have got to the point of hoping and praying for death for a financial gain. We have got to the point of discussing, in depth, how quickly terminal illnesses can kill. And we have got to the point of selling death thongs. Human nature is crying in the gutter.

Er......... what? No.

Over the next 10 slides are human examples of why this website is very wrong.

If I get to the end of those slides and one of my posts isn't featured as one of the "reasons", I'm gonna be pissed off.

This seems to annoy members as they believe it will allow Hawking to live longer. Enough said.

No, I think this guy seriously misunderstood some sarcasm or something. Or fabricated it entirely.

\O/ waves at Jack.

Hi, Mr Dodd, not only are you a knobjockey, you are a dumbass knobjockey.

There is no member called ''hatchet man'', get your facts right you snivelling prepubescent drip.

If he really thinks the DL is the sickest thing on the Internet, he clearly hasn't been using the net for long...

• Like 2

''The top comment on the forum on the scientific genius questions whether his wife is still beating him up before claiming that his helpers are being more watchful now. This seems to annoy members as they believe it will allow Hawking to live longer. Enough said''

Surely this must be sarcasm he can't be serious.

I wonder who said this btw , i wanna like the post lol.